Clifton Brown Youtube Videos
Clifton Brown Bio
Clifton Brown (born August 29, 1976) is a retired Canadian Light Heavyweight Muay Thai Kickboxer of Jamaican descent, who fought out of Toronto, Ontario. Clifton is the President/CEO of Warrior Caste Productions Inc. A production company which focuses on Martial Arts through athlete documentaries, and day-to-day operations of MuayThai Premier League (The MPL). He is the first Canadian in History to achieve the level of World Champion in the sport of MuayThai. During his competitive career, Clifton became World Champion five times holding titles with the IMTF(1x), WMC(3x), and IKKC(1x).
During Clifton's competitive career, he trained exclusively at Siam No.1 Muay Thai Academy, under the tutelage of Ajahn Suchart Yodkerepauprai. Clifton also trained with Professor, and Muay Thai Grandmaster, Kru Yodtong Senanan, at Sityodtong Muay Thai Camp in Chonburi, Thailand.
He is the former host, and one of the recurring fighters, on Champions of Champions Elite on G4TV, and was to also appear as a team coach in season two of Mark Burnett's The Contender Asia "The Challenger" which stopped production after its pilot episode was completed in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia in 2011. Clifton is also the creator, producer and co-writer of the TV series, Into the Fire.
At present Clifton continues his dedication to Muay Thai, by passing on what he has learned at his martial arts and fitness academy, 5 Elements.
- 1 Titles and achievements
- 2 Kickboxing record
- 3 See also
- 4 External links
- 5 References
Titles and achievements
- 2009 WMC Super Light Heavyweight World Champion
- 2007 WMC Super Light Heavyweight World Champion
- 2004 IKKC World Cruiserweight Champion
- 2003 WMC Super Light Heavyweight World Champion
- 2003 WMC Intercontinental Super Light Heavyweight Champion
- 2001 IMTF Super Middleweight World Champion
- 1999 CMTA North American Light Heavyweight Champion
- 1998 Canadian Amateur Champion
- List of male kickboxers
- Into the Fire
- The MuayThai Premier League
- Official Clifton Brown site
- CBC Top Dog: The Science of Winning and Losing
- 5 Elements